fredag 14 augusti 2009

Lansering av Touffies 3R leksakskollektion


Since I was small, I liked to remake - redesign already used clothes from my older sister or mom, and make for myself something new, different, original and unique. Later, when I became parent, I found pleasure in making soft toys for my little ones without being aware or knowing anything about the 3R. But now, having Touffie, I realised that my youth passion and the wish to contribute to the 3R could in fact become my own little green step for a more sustainable future of our children on our planet. So, here is Touffie's first 3R soft toys collection that does not cost our planet: toys which Reduce waste by being made of Recycled or Reused materials.


We have all heard the catchy 3R term. The last R, Recycling, tends to get all the credit. Reducing and Reusing, however, are even more important. At Touffie we believe that if we can reduce the raw materials we consume, we will not only create less waste but also not need to worry about what to do with all the things that we buy when we are done with them. REUSE is a great way to make the most of the things that we buy. The 3R Touffie toy collection is hand-made in "artisan" way, from used baby/child clothes, purchased second hand, with visible imperfections which give each toy its look and spirit of grandma-hand-made toy. By reusing baby and children clothes, we turn them into something fun for the next generation of newborns and for saving the earth's precious resources... with all our love for the children and our Planet!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar