måndag 31 augusti 2009

En 3R Skype telefon!!!!


I know you are not gonna believe (neither did I when I got it) but this old military field phone is our "new" 3R skype phone. As I am much into making new out of old material, paper, wood, plastic..., I think my better half :-) is breaking all the records!

For weeks he was checking if the second hand shop at Södermalm has reoppened after vacations and I must admit I was "suspecting" some old-new gadget to appear at our home. But this was really unexecped. Who would imagine our Skype phone to get a new look? I find it cool and truly enjoy having it on my working desk. Needless to tell you how all our friends react! We already have some "orders"...

All in all, I love this idea. I think this is as 3R as it gets!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar