måndag 18 maj 2009

15 råd om leksaker


I have found good advices at the Swedish Consumer Agency website about what one should think of when buying toys for children under age of 3.

All this is great but to me the shopping reality is different. I have been buying children's toys for years now and it is very difficult (almost impossible) to find out information about the toy quality: the tendency of the European (and probably US as well)toy companies is to have a tag saying "Designed in..." with NO mention where the toy has been produced! Moreover, I have not seen a toy with a tag (or info on the box) specifying chemical/material content of the toy. And there is much more... You may ask yourself, what is the solution? I think we should be well and accurately informed!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar